The article will guide you takes step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in the Outlook Mobile app on iOS or Android.
>>>> See more: Ways To Log Out Of Outlook Account.
Set up Email on Outlook mobile simply.
Step 1: Launch the Outlook app.
Step 2: Choose “Settings” > “Add Account“.
Step 3: On the Add Email Account screen choose “IMAP“.
Step 4: Type in your Email address. Then click “Add Account“.
Step 5: Add your mailbox, Password, Display name. Click “Show Advanced Settings“.
Step 6: Complete all Advanced Settings
- IMAP Incoming Mail Server is mail.(your domain)
- IMAP Username is the full email address
- IMAP Password is the mailbox password
- SMTP Outgoing Mail Server is smtp.(your domain)
- SMTP Username is the full email address (same as IMAP)
- SMTP Password is the mailbox password (same as IMAP)
Step 7: Click “Tick” mark when complete
With these simple steps you can easily set up Email in Outlook mobile. You can do it to be more helpful in work and entertainment, wish you success!